Shanghai University of Political Science and Law, Shanghai City

Shanghai University of Political Science and Law is a higher education institution characterized by legal education, with multiple disciplines including talent cultivation, academic research, and civilization creation.


About School >>>

Undergraduate Programs(English-Taught)

E-commerce and Law | International Politics | Intellectual Property Right | Broadcasting and Television Directing

Undergraduate Programs(Chinese-Taught)

Jurisprudence | International Political Economy and Finance | Business Administration | International Economy and Trade | Chinese International Education | Broadcasting and Television Directing | Business Chinese | E-commerce and Law

Fees & Scholarship

Tuition Fee: 3,000 to 5,800 USD/Year(Chinese-Taught); 4,400 to 8,200 USD/Year(English-Taught)
Accommodation Fee: 150 USD/bed/year(Double room)
A: Free Tuition, Free Accommodation;
B: Free Tuition

Application requirements

1) Application Form for International Students from Shanghai University of Political Science and Law (automatically generated after filling in the application information in the registration system)
2) The highest degree graduation certificate (non Chinese or English must be translated and notarized)
3) The highest academic transcript (non Chinese or English versions require translation and notarization)
4) Economic guarantee letter or personal deposit certificate (Economic guarantee letter requires the guarantor’s personal signature and a copy of the guarantor’s valid passport and personal information)
5) Foreigner Physical Examination Form (within 6 months)
6) Passport copy
7) Passport photo
8) Certificate of No Criminal Record (within 6 months)
9) Certificate of Chinese Proficiency Test (required for applicants of academic programs)
10) Study and Research Plan for Undergraduate Students in China (Please provide if applicable)
11) Two copies of recommendation letters (in Chinese or English) (undergraduate students are required to provide; master’s students must provide. The recommender must have the title of professor or associate professor)
12) Proof of study in school (proof of departure) (required for applicants who have worked or studied in China)
13) Copy of temporary residence permit (required for applicants who have already worked or studied in China)

(If you need to learn more, please contact us!)