Beijing International Studies University, Beijing City

It is a teaching oriented university in China, with foreign language as its foundation, tourism as its characteristic, and multiple disciplines such as literature, economics, management, and law developing together.


About School >>>

Two years of study:

Graduate Programs(English-Taught)

Tourism Management | Business Administration | Accounting | Chinese path to modernization and urban development

Graduate Programs(Chinese-Taught)

International Business | English translation | English Interpretation | Russian interpretation | Japanese Translation | Japanese Interpretation | French interpretation | German interpretation | Korean Interpretation | Spanish interpretation | Arabic interpretation

Three years of study:

Graduate Programs(Chinese-Taught)

Linguistics and Applied Linguistics | International Chinese Education | Chinese Language and Writing Studies | Ancient Chinese Literature | Chinese Modern and Contemporary Literature | Comparative Literature and World Literature | Foreign Linguistics and Applied Linguistics | English Language and Literature | Russian Language and Literature | French Language and Literature | German Language and Literature | Japanese Language and Literature | Spanish Language and Literature | Arabic Language and Literature | Asian and African Language and Literature (Korean) | Translation Studies | Tourism Management | Hotel management | Event Management | Business Management | Accounting | Finance | International Trade Studies | International cultural trade

Fees & Scholarship

Tuition Fee: 3,690 USD/Year(Chinese); 4,100 USD/Year(English)
Accommodation Fee: 1,260 to 2,370 USD/academic year(Double room)
First year: free tuition
Subsequent years: tuition fee waiver after evaluation

Application requirements

1) Application Form for International Student Enrollment at Beijing Second Foreign Languages College;
2) Copy of passport or residence permit;
3) Personal resume;
4) University graduation certificate and bachelor’s degree certificate (undergraduate students should provide proof of enrollment, and original documents need to be submitted for registration);
5) College course transcripts;
6) Copy of new HSK test level 5 or above certificate;
7) Two recommendation letters from professors;
8) Two recent photos;
9) Domestic transfer scholars need to provide a copy of their valid residence permit and proof of their consent to transfer from their original university.

(If you need to learn more, please contact us!)